Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 8: Diamond Canyon+Opitical illisuions


This picture was taken at diamond park when we were hiking, I took this picture because it was very interesting how plants grow in the water. The reason I choose this picture was because the shape of the rock is like a triangle. I like how the background looks and how trees are shaped up, another reason i pick this picture is because u can see the reflection of the trees and the rocks on the water.

I Like this picture because i like how the pattern looks, the trees roots look like stairs to me is really interesting picture to me that's why i choose this picture.



This picture there's a lot of rocks plants and a lot of patterns between the rocks, I choose this picture because i like how there's small rocks and big rocks all around.
This is a pretty cool picture because i like how the water falls and reflects with the other water.

This beautiful optical illusion is of La Virgen De Guadalupe she is the mother of Jesus
you can see her face and two angels around her and two mans aside of her
I Love this illusions is really beautiful and that's why i choose it.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that picture of LA VIRGEN DE GUADALUPE...it looks really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really beautiful picture of la Virgen.

    ReplyDelete