Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reflection

What I learn in this class was how patters are all around us and I learn new things and how to do Sierpinski Triangle on the computers and learn patterns in milk.
I really learn new things that I didn't know before.
What I struggle with the most is be focus because some people made me laugh a lot and it was hard for me to stop laughing but then I control my self and try to focus more.
My favorite trip was when we went to the beach the Golden Gate Park it was really fun we play around and my other favorite trip was when we went to the fort Funston beach was fun but thing is we got lost me and other two friends we though we wasn't going to make it but good thing we did. And one my favorite game is called set is really fun but you get confuse really fast but I liked it is pretty fun. One memory's I'm going to take from this class will be how I got along with certain people I didn't know and when my friends always made me smile and had such great time with them.
This class was really fun

No comments:

Post a Comment